TCP Certificates

    Passenger Cabin Crew (TCP) Certificate

    To obtain the Passenger Cabin Crew Crew certificate, it will be appropriate to complete and pass the initial training course in an authorised TCP Initial
    Training organisation. You can consult the current TCP Initial Training Organisations authorised by AESA in the list published
    in the following link of our website Passenger Cabin Crew Training.

    Additionally, you will be able to complete the initial TCP training course through an EASA operator with approved course. In this case check with your

    It is required for the issuance of the TCP certificate to meet aeromedical requirements, so it is recommended to obtain the aeronautical medical
    certificate C.C before starting the course. You can consult the aeronautical medical centers authorised by AESA through the following link Aeronautical Medicine | AESA

    For the purpose of issuing the TCP certificate you must prove at least 18 years of age.

    The Passenger Cabin Crew certification is recognised in all Member States and there is no need to change the document when working in
    another Member State. Check here the current EASA Member States.

How to apply for the Passenger Cabin Crew Certificate

    Once the training has been completed, it will proceed to request the issuance of the TCP certificate through the application and documentation instance indicated therein. In addition, the training center or operator with approved course may submit the documentation on your behalf.

    In this case and for the purpose of submitting the application and in accordance with the provisions of Article 16.4 of Law 39/2015 of 1 October 2015 on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations, that is:

    • Through our AESA Electronic Headquarters Licenses and Aeronautical Medicine | Headquarters AESA General Request
    • An electronic register of the General Administration of the State, the Administrations of Autonomous Communities or the entities that make up the Local Administration.
    • In the Post Offices
    • In the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad.
    • At the Registry Assistance Offices.
    • Through postal service, or in person at AESA’s offices in Madrid:

    State Aviation Safety Agency-AESA
    Division of Licensing to Aeronautical Personnel
    Paseo de la Castellana 112
    28046.Madrid. Spain

Information of interest


    • Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 — Common rules in the field of civil aviation and establishing a European Union Aviation Safety Agency.
    • Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 — Technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation flight personnel.
    • Commission Regulation (EU) No 290/2012 of 30 March 2012 amending Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation flight personnel pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council.

Contact us

Cannot find what you are looking for?